Forming a Team

  • We would love to get more travel teams started.
  • If you are interested in starting a team, please contact Howard Furbeck for additional information at
  • There is help available to you for getting started in all aspects of the team. To coach a travel soccer team, you need to have an "F" license and be approved by the Bordentown FC Board.
  • Bordentown FC occasionally hosts F licencing classes, but to see which classes are scheduled currently in the state, please visit this site.