Bordentown FC

Forming a Team

Looking to start a team?

We would love to get more travel teams started. If you are interested in starting a team, please contact Howard Furbeck for additional information at

There is help available to you for getting started in all aspects of the team. To coach a travel soccer team, you need to have an "F" license and be approved by the Bordentown FC Board.

Bordentown FC occasionally hosts F licencing classes, but to see which classes are scheduled currently in the state, please visit this site.

Register Here
If you have questions or problems, please read our Troubleshooting Guide.